Whirl-Pak® Write-On Bags - 6" x 12", 4 mil - Box of 500, Sterilized
Whirl-Pak's NOPA (National Oilseed Producers Association) compliant bag.
Blended, Virgin Polyethylene Film: exceptional clarity, superior strength, FDA approved for food contact.
- Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, flat wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing.
- Opening Pull tabs: for easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek.
- Continuous Perimeter Seal: maximum protection against leaks.
- Trusted, Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: tape extends beyond wire to eliminate sharp ends and provide a sturdy grip, wire tabs hold the top open for easy access to add to or remove sample, worry-free, no-leak closure for sample integrity.
Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180° F (82° C). Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346° F (-210° C) —careful handling is required after freezing. Capacity is measured when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate.
- 6” W x 12” L (15 x 30.5 cm).
- Film Thickness: 4 mils
- Box of 500.