Whirl-Pak® Flat Wire Bags with Write-On Strip - 184 oz. (5,441 ml) - Box of 100, Sterilized
Blended, Virgin Polyethylene Film: exceptional clarity, superior strength, sterilized after manufacturing, FDA approved for food contact.
- Convenient Write-On Strip: makes labeling quick and easy, clear sample identification, for organization & traceability.
- Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing.
- Post-Manufacturing Sterilization: increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility. Opening Pull tabs: for easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek.
- Continuous Perimeter Seal: maximum protection against leaks.
- Trusted, Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: tape extends beyond wire to eliminate sharp ends and provide a sturdy grip, wire tabs hold the top open for easy access to add to or remove sample, worry-free, no-leak closure for sample integrity.
Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180° F (82° C). Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346° F (-210° C) —careful handling is required after freezing. Capacity is measured when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate.
- 184-oz. (5,441 ml), 15” W x 20” L (38 x 50.8 cm). 1 flat, 1 round wire.
- Film Thickness: 4 mils (.102 mm).
- Box of 100.
Shelf Life from Sterilization date found on the Sterility Documentation: 5 years from Sterilized date found on your Sterility Confirmation