Whirl-Pak® Black Sterilized Bags
Whirl-Pak’s Black Sterilized Bag provides the maximum protection when comparing all other opaque bags on the market. With built-in secure closure tabs, our black bags are ideal for the shipping and storage of all forms of sample material that are sensitive to light.
9996 in stock
Whirl-Pak’s Black Sterilized Bag provides the maximum protection when comparing all other opaque bags on the market. With built-in secure closure tabs, our black bags are ideal for the shipping and storage of all forms of sample material that are sensitive to light. Our Black bags are ideal for pharmaceuticals, spinal fluid, amniotic fluid, seasonings, flavors, food supplements, vitamins, marine life and many other liquid and solid samples.
Why do users prefer Whirl-Pak Black bags?
Features for your Benefit:
- Opaque film
- When comparing to other brands, Whirl-Pak’s opaque film provides maximum protection for light sensitive samples
- Clear sample identification for organization and traceability
- The convenient Whirl-Pak Write-on makes labeling quick and easy with pen or marker!
- Maximum protection against leaks
- Our signature continuous perimeter seal ensures satisfaction during sample collection, analysis and storage for leak-proof results.
- Accommodate solid, semi-solids and liquids
- Sterilized for results you can trust
- Whirl-Pak understands your need for a sterilized container, that is why our bags go through post-manufacturing sterilization, known as +1 Sterilization. This additional step is instrumental in our process for your trust and satisfaction.
- Sterility documentation available to lookup and download for easy digital and record keeping
- Extreme film clarity and strength
- The polyethylene blend used for Whirl-Pak bags is superior in strength and clarity and sterilized after manufacturing. With Whirl-Pak you are getting quality you can trust, every time.
- Aseptic collection design elements
- Intentionally designed, our opening Tyvek® Pull Tabs are perpendicular to the opening of the bag. This feature keeps your hands away for a safe, aseptic collection technique each time.
All sterile closure Whirl-Pak bags are R-NASE, D-NASE, Pyrogen and BPH free; our bags also comply with regulatory and industrial requirements of USDA, FDA, HACCP and EPA.
Additional Product Information:
- Do not use bags at temperatures above 180°F (82°C).
- Whirl-Pak bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346°F (210°C) – careful handling is required after freezing.
- Volume/capacity is measured when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times (volume and dimensions are approximate ±5%).
- Shelf Life from Sterilization date is found on the Sterility Documentation: 5 years from Sterilized date found on your Sterility Confirmation
|SKU||Wire Style||Volume – fl oz||Volume – mL||Dimensions – inch (WxL)||Dimensions – cm (WxL)||Film Thickness||Bags/Box|
|B01472||Round||4||118||3 x 7.25||7.5 x 18.5||2.5||500|
|B01418||Round||18||532||4.5 x 9||11.5 x 23||2.5||500|
|B01558||Round||55||1,627||7.5 x 12||19 x 30||2.5||500|
|Dimensions||5 × 3 cm|
|Volume (Fl oz)|
11.5 x 23 cm, 12.5 x 30.5 cm, 12.5 x 38 cm, 13 x 19 cm, 15 x 23 cm, 15 x 38 cm, 19 x 30 cm, 19 x 38 cm, 25.4 x 38 cm, 25.4 x 50.8 cm, 38 x 38 cm, 38 x 50.8 cm, 6.5 x 12.5 cm, 7.5 x 12.5 cm, 7.5 x 18.5 cm, 9.5 x 18 cm
10 x 15 in., 10 x 20 in., 15 x 15 in., 15 x 20 in., 2.5 x 5 in., 3 x 5 in., 3 x 7.25 in., 3.75 x 7 in., 4.5 x 9 in., 5 x 12 in., 5 x 15 in., 5.25 x 7.5 in., 6 x 15 in., 6 x 9 in., 7.5 x 12 in., 7.5 x 15 in.
|Bags Per Box|